okay this is jacked .. I started doing the computations on taxes ...
33% federal with holding
16% social security
52% total FEDERAL
10% CA raping
62% total with CA and FEDS! Plus property tax PLUS vehicle tax.
Yes this is a slight over simplification... but STILL...
So I think the only logical choice is to find a state without state tax.
Things about NV corporations:
- most anonymous company ownership of any state
- no state income tax
- no reciprocal agreement with the IRS
- a non US resident can own a NV corporation
- they don't jack with my BIKE emissions
- I can own an AR or three
- smog tests on cars are concerned about pollution not modifications
- GAS isn't this PISS WATER 90.5 octane that CA calls 91, it's 93 octane.
- Yes it's fairly hot for 3 months
|comments: Leave a comment|